Friday 21 September 2012

RE: [SCOW] Crew for Saturday Sail on Rebecca

Thanks to those who responded. We now have a full crew.

 

Mike

 

From: scow-all@googlegroups.com [mailto:scow-all@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Mike Rothenberg
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 9:06 PM
To: all@scow.org
Subject: [SCOW] Crew for Saturday Sail on Rebecca

 

Hi,

 

I have Rebecca reserved for Saturday at 10 a.m.

 

I’m looking to sail until about 2 or 3 p.m.  Looks like we’ll have good weather and good wind during this time.

 

Currently have one person for crew.  Have room for one or two more.

 

Sorry for the late notice.  This is a spur of the moment thing.

 

Please email me or call me on my cell since I will be out running around for the next couple of hours.  My number is 703-915-7171

 

Thanks!

 

Mike

 

 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the General
mailing list for the Sailing Club of Washington, DC (also known as the
Google Groups "SCOW All" group).
To post to this group, send email to <scow-all@googlegroups.com>
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
<scow-all+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com>
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/scow-all

0 comments:

Post a Comment