Saturday 28 April 2012

[SCOW] Parklawn Sailing Association Open Boat, Sunday 4/29 (tomorrow!)

Greetings Comrades,

Y'all think my crew calls are last-minute!!!......how's this:

PSA is having an Open Boat Sunday at 12 noon in Galesville, MD (West River Yacht Harbor--parklawnsailingassociation.org for more info).

I joined PSA earlier this year and have enjoyed training on their 3 boats as recently as this afternoon for some docking practice as I work toward my water checkout.  Several SCOW members are also PSA members, and the Bay is a nice change of scenery from the Potomac every once in awhile.  And the learning never stops, believe me!  If you're interested in working toward skippering some bigger boats, or even if you'd just like to crew, check out PSA's website and get in touch with the nice PSA folks if you have questions.  They're happy to assist and are really nice people (and good sailors), and my experience has been nothing but positive so far.

Stop by tomorrow if you're able and say hey-- I'll be there, and I hear there's food (and sailing) as well.

Jonathan

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the General
mailing list for the Sailing Club of Washington, DC (also known as the
Google Groups "SCOW All" group).
To post to this group, send email to <scow-all@googlegroups.com>
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
<scow-all+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com>
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/scow-all

0 comments:

Post a Comment