Friday 20 April 2012

Re: Saturday, April 21st ride at Riley's Lock & Happy Hour in Capitol Hill?

Hi Folks,
 
Raimy, Chris D. and I are doing a bike ride in Rock Creek Park tomorrow morning. Any are welcome to join us! Meet at 8am at the south parking lot of Pierce Mill.
 
Jenn

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 1:35 PM, Lindsay Zehner <lindsay.zehner@hotmail.com> wrote:
Raimy I am in the same situation and definitely need to get back on my bike in the next few days.  I won't be able to make it this Saturday but hopefully one weekend in May before TNT starts up again.

 
- Lindsay Zehner
 

 

From: rkamons@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 11:23:36 -0400
Subject: Re: Saturday, April 21st ride at Riley's Lock & Happy Hour in Capitol Hill?
To: dct3@googlegroups.com


if anyone wants to do a shorter, slower ride in rock creek, let me know. (i'm still getting back into biking shape.)
 
thanks!

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 10:59 AM, Jesse Kieffer <jesse.kieffer@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm up for the ride rain or shine.
Jesse
On Apr 17, 2012 11:54 PM, "Judah dal Cais" <dalcais@mac.com> wrote:
There is a chance of showers this Saturday.  If the rains hold, I plan
to ride from Riley's Lock at 8am.  Hoping to get in a 2 hr ride?  Let
me know if anyone would like to join me?

Also, be on the lookout for Carrie's email for an upcoming Friday HH
in Capitol Hill.  At the HH, I hopefully will have some good news with
sponsorship and a near final logo?!

Cheers!
Judah


0 comments:

Post a Comment