Wednesday 18 April 2012

Re: FREE YOGA CLASS!!!

Carrie,

I'd love to support you but I'm in Cali this weekend. Let me know when you're offering another session.

Have fun and hope to see you May 4th.

JP

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 18, 2012, at 13:44, Carrie Weletz <carrieanna1027@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just a reminder I am still holding this free yoga class this Sunday
> (Earth Day) for anyone that would like to come out to Stroga at 3:30--
> it is free so what do you have to lose! Thanks to everyone that has
> already RSVP'd but there is still plenty of room. If you have a mat
> bring one--if not we can provide one! Just come out a bit earlier if
> you have not been to the studio to sign a waiver. More details
> below!!!
>
> Thanks,
> Carrie
>
>
>
> On Mar 28, 1:42 pm, Carrie Weletz <carrieanna1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hope you all can make it to this free class I am hosting at my yoga
>> studio for my yoga teacher training. I will specifically focus on
>> great stretches for athletes!!!
>>
>> Come to Stroga (www.stroga.com) on Sunday April 22, 2011, at 3:30 for
>> a FREE YOGA class.
>>
>> When: Sunday April 22, 2012 from 3:30 pm to 4:30ish
>>
>> Where: Stroga Yoga Studio- located at 1808 Adams Mill Rd., NW, 20009
>>
>> Who: Hosted by Carrie Weletz (yoga teacher in training)
>>
>> Why: To stretch, strengthen and have a good time!
>>
>> What: FREE YOGA!!! This Vinyasa flow class will get you moving.
>>
>> How: Email Carrie at cwel...@hotmail.com or call 412-352-0109
>> to RSVP before April 20th! While it is free I would like to get a
>> head
>> count.

0 comments:

Post a Comment