Monday 18 June 2012

[SCOW] Crew tonight for Special Olympics

All,

Tonight at 5:30 SCOW members will come out to the marina to assist the Va and MD Special Olympics sailing teams. We have an open position for crew.  Any club member is eligible to participate. Please consider volunteering for this very worthwhile and rewarding opportunity. If you can help, let me know.

Thank you in advance,

Barbara

Begin forwarded message:

From: Susan Roland Antoinette <susanantoinette@gmail.com>
Date: June 17, 2012 9:04:53 PM EDT
To: barbara.m.thacker@gmail.com
Subject: special olympics

Barbara,

I spoke with Charles on Social Thursday to let him know I would not be able to make it tomorrow night till after the second half of the evening.  I would still like to come to at least help put things away.  Next Monday I will be there right at 5:30.  

Thanks,
Susan


Susan Roland Antoinette

www.tutoringwithsusan.com
susanantoinette@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment