Tuesday 29 May 2012

[SCOW] SCOW Cruising Skipper wanted

Dear SCOW Cruising Sskipper:

I am in need for a Skipper to show me the "ropes" on how to take out a
SCOW cruiser, go sailing and return to the dock in preparation for
doing a Skipper check out. If you can tutor me would be fantastic! I
will be available with my wife Rose Anna as crew as well this coming
Sunday June 3 or a week night next week or the following weekend.

Please let me know if you will be interested in doing this.

I will provide for the gas for the boat and liquid refreshments for
the Skipper and crew.

Kind Regards
Ebbe Hassl
410-937-5556

There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing as
simply messing about in boats.
-- Water Rat, Kenneth Grahame, The Wind in the Willows

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the General
mailing list for the Sailing Club of Washington, DC (also known as the
Google Groups "SCOW All" group).
To post to this group, send email to <scow-all@googlegroups.com>
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
<scow-all+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com>
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/scow-all

0 comments:

Post a Comment