Sunday 19 September 2021

GALVANIZE: Auditioning with Edward - Wednesday, 9/22/21

Hello Actors:

This Wednesday evening, I'll be hosting a Q&A for actors involved in Monologue Madness DC...AND I will be sharing my insights on the professional audition process as we head into this year's DC event.

I've worked for almost 20 years as a professional film and theatre actor here in DC. I've sat in on numerous open call auditions as a volunteer with the League of Washington Theatre's annual auditions, as a committee member of the annual Greater Washington-Baltimore Equity Liaison Auditions, and (obviously) for nine years as Producer of Monologue Madness. I've seen a lot, to say the least. 

I will be answering questions regarind the Monologue Madness process for the first 15 min or so BUT will also share my thoughts on all things auditioning, especially as we get back into the real world and leave the virtual world behind.

I want to offer my perspective of what works, what doesn't work, what NEVER works, what ALWAYS works, how to get a call back, how to never get called back again, and more.

Join me this Wednesday evening, 9/22/21 at 7:30pm EST as I go live on ZOOM and also broadcast from the Monologue Madness Facebook page for 90 minutes of auditioning knowledge.

If you are available please REGISTER ONLINE at www.MonologueMadness.net/auditioning

This session will be recorded and made available, afterwards, via Zoom and Facebook. If you'd like questions answered in real-time, please register!

The industries are back, are you?



Edward


------

EDWARD DANIELS | AEA | EdwardDaniels.com | IMDB: Profile@EdwardDaniels 

Scorpio Entertainment | CEO | ScorpioDJs.com | @ScorpioDJs

Monologue Madness | Producer | MonologueMadness.net | @MonologueMad

Desk: 202-536-4495, Tues-Fri, 10am-4pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment