Monday 17 August 2020

GALVANIZE: New Theatre, Restaurant, & Co-Working Space

Friends,

I'm very happy to unleash this cat from the bag and let it roar! 

Two of my major goals this year were (and still are) the creation of the Scorpio Foundation and my own event and arts space in DC. 

I'm proud to present the proposal details of my new theatre, restaurant, co-working, and office space called STATE OF THE ART

I just submitted the longest grant application that I've ever written, requesting $3 million from the Neighborhood Prosperity Fund, offered by the DC Office of the Deputy Mayor for Planning and Economic Development. 

These funds, if granted even partially, would help create this new venue along with over 100 jobs, helping alleviate high unemployment rates that several regions of our city are currently battling. 

While I await the results, I'm publicly sharing the plans in order to gain support and capital to make this a reality in the summer of 2021. 

Please check out the details, share, and contribute if you can.

Every penny counts and will help ensure a successful post-covid rebound for the local arts, creative, and live events community. 

Thank you to everyone who's been a part of the very early phases of this project!




-Edward

------

EDWARD DANIELS | AEA | EdwardDaniels.com | IMDB: Profile@EdwardDaniels 

Scorpio Entertainment | CEO | ScorpioDJs.com | @ScorpioDJs

Monologue Madness | Producer | MonologueMadness.net | @MonologueMad

Desk: 202-536-4495, Tues-Fri, 10am-4pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment