Saturday 11 July 2020

GALVANIZE: Singer Needed, DC- 7/26/20

Hello Singers:

I am currently looking to book a vocalist to perform one song at a small rooftop wedding in Washington, DC on Sunday, July 26. I'm nailing down details but here is what I have preliminarily: 

-The time will be sometime between 6pm-8pm.

-Pay is between $100-$200

-Ideally, my client is looking for someone who can perform a Chris Stapleton song. I'm getting the track from her shortly. This artist is the style/genre.

-I can provide a backing track, but if you play acoustic guitar that would be a plus.

-We will observe social distancing guidance and get you in and out of the performance space accordingly.

If you are interested and available, please let me know via email ASAP.

Thank you!

Edward

------

EDWARD DANIELS | AEA | EdwardDaniels.com | IMDB: Profile@EdwardDaniels 

Scorpio Entertainment | CEO | ScorpioDJs.com | @ScorpioDJs

Monologue Madness | Producer | MonologueMadness.net | @MonologueMad

Desk: 202-536-4495, Tues-Fri, 10am-4pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment