Thursday 7 November 2013

[Unicum] Looking for Studio, 1 BR or full basement apartment

37 year old Hungarian lady is looking for a studio, 1 BR or a full basement apartment (meaning kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and a private entrance) for rent from December or January (the latest January 15).

I work in downtown Bethesda so I'm looking for a place within a 10 mile radius (possibly on the MD side, in a quiet neighborhood).  
My landlord is moving so I need to move out.

I have a 10 year old dog that does not bark (so called "silent" dog), does not shed, house broken. 
He sleeps through the day, very low key.

About me: Professional, mature, responsible, clean and I pay on time. 

If you have a basement apartment and need help upstairs we can discuss that; I'm open for pet sitting/walking/ part time household jobs for a discounted rent but I'm interesting in renting without work as well.

Please don't e-mail me with room rentals, I like my privacy. 

Thank you.

Szilvia Mongelos
szilviatakacs@hotmail.com
301-250-8922

0 comments:

Post a Comment