Wednesday 23 September 2020

GALVANIZE: Life Coaching for Creative Artists

Hey there, it's been a while since I posted on here. You most likely don't know me at all lol

Allow me to (re)Introduce myself, my name is Daren Joseph.  

I, like you, am a creative artist.

Professionally, I am an award-winning Music Producer, award-winning Actor and I am the lead singer of the rock band Fallen Evil.

At home I am Fiance, Dad to two and Daren to two more.

I am the Vice President of Public Relations for my Toastmasters club, a Solar Energy Consultant and last but not least, I am a certified Life Coach.

Which, is the reason I am sending out this message to you.

You like me, are a powerful multi-talented, Creator.

And if you're anything like me, you fall into states where you feel pulled in so many directions, feel lost and end up feeling like you're just spinning your wheels, ultimately going nowhere.

As a creative artist, it is really easy to not have things like structure and discipline in our lives because....well....we are creative!

However....

If you have ever really studied the difference between those that are truly "successful" and those that are still "aspiring" to be, you'd notice that one of the biggest differences is in their habits and support structures.

You know that you still have room to grow.  You know that if you could just get beyond your mental, emotional, physical and psychological barriers that you could be so much further than where you are right now.

I want to help you with that.

Coaching creative artists with things like this is what I do.  Being on the journey myself has given me the experience, insight and ability to "get you", be able to be an outside ear and a support structure unlike any you've had.

I've worked with musicians, actors, costume designers, directors, teachers and the list goes on.

I'm writing this message to invite you to schedule a free consultation where we can discuss what is REALLY holding you back and to explore the possibility of how you and I can partner along your journey to make the last part of 2020 the best part of the year and prepare you for 2021.

I have a special offer for only the Galvanize group that we will discuss on the call.

Let me know if you would like to FINALLY get beyond your walls and take the power back and if you are truly committed to your success, whatever that looks like to you.

It's time to be someone different and there is no better moment than now.

Talk to you soon!

Daren Joseph
DARE in Life Coaching
Dream. Act. Renew. Empower Your Life.




 






--
IMPORTANT
 
This e-mail and the information that it contains may be confidential, legally privileged and protected by law. Access by the intended recipient only is authorized. Any liability (in negligence or otherwise) arising from any third party acting, or refraining from acting, on any information contained in this e-mail is hereby excluded. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the sender.

--
--
gal`va`nize: to stimulate people into sudden activity; to provide a network for DC metropolitan theatre artists, specifically those of the African diaspora, in order to connect, support and encourage each other because "we are all far too beautiful to be so seen so little".
 
INVITE A FRIEND TO JOIN GALVANIZE/CHANGE YOUR CURRENT SUBSCRIPTION:
http://groups.google.com/group/galvanize

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Galvanize" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to galvanize+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/galvanize/CAE_X8Rj%3DYW4Q%2BNNVbq8Xr35z3ZUxDdyduXqhB7k%2BkviZKHZEYQ%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment