Friday 3 November 2023

[Unicum] Hungarian LPs, Carousel Slide Reels

Hi all,

 

I have 20 LP reords of Hungarsian Folk songs and operas, operettas (these are more loke 5-8 of the whole).  I would liked to find homes for them as I have copied them to disks.  I would ask for a dollar as disk.

 

I also have 5 Caroussel reels for slides, also no longer needed by me.  These are free.

 

If anyone is interested, please let me know and you can pick them up.  No payment required.

 

Also, I do have a machine that converts LPs to disk and can sell this for $300.00.  Have not used it and have all of the paperwork.

 

Please reply to the address above or phone at 301 657 4759/

 

 

 

Kedves Mindnyajan,

 

A fenti szoveg jobb mint amit itt irok, de ha valaki akar hanglemezeket magyar nepversekrol es operakrol, neke, van kd 20 ilyen lemezem amit szivesen atadok akinek kell.  Darabonkent $1.00 kernek. 

Van kb 5 darab Caroussel levetitom is, ezeket ingyen szivesen oda adom akinek kell.

 

Van meg egy gep ami a lemezeket lemasolja, Ezert $300.00 kerek, teljesen uj es minden informacio jon vele.  Nem hasznaltam.

 

Minden jot,

 

Valaszoljatok a fenti cimen vagy ezen a telefonszamon:  301 567 4759.

 

Koszonnettel,

 

Eniko

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment