Thursday 20 June 2019

[Unicum] Ad Astra Inc.: Interpretation contractors work opportunity for Hungarian Americans in Silver Spring, MD

Respected Unicum Readers,

 

My name is Brian Thornton and I work at an interpretation agency in Maryland. The company for whom I work provides interpretation services for the state of Maryland. We are attempting to hire legal immigrants to help with this service. I am in need of citizens from your country to help other citizens from your country.

 

If you are aware of any immigrant that is looking for freelance work, we would be most appreciative to receive them as a contractor.

 

I would be more than willing to talk to you in person about this opportunity, however if your schedule does not permit this, I would be able to send information to your location addressed to you. Please indicate which is more agreeable to you.

 

With respectful regards,

 

Brian Thornton

 

 

Brian Thornton | Government: Project Manager
brian@ad-astrainc.com | 301-408-4242 Ext. 105

Ad Astra, Inc. 
8701 Georgia Ave Suite 800 
Silver Spring, MD 20910 
www.ad-astrainc.com

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment