Sunday 18 May 2014

[Unicum] Fw: Question from WAMU 88.5: Kossuth Cake?

Please respond to rsheir@wamu.org
 
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2014 9:39 PM
Subject: Question from WAMU 88.5: Kossuth Cake?

Greetings!

My name is Rebecca Sheir and I'm the host of Metro Connection, the weekly public-radio show on WAMU 88.5. I've been researching a dessert known as Kossuth Cake for an upcoming edition of our program; various sources say it's an unofficial state dessert of Maryland. I wonder if anyone with your organization might have more information on the history of this dessert? My goal is to find out the true history and, if possible, record a baker as he/she prepares the cake.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions/ideas/advice. Thank you so much for your time, attention and assistance!

Sincerely,
Rebecca Sheir

WAMU 88.5 Public Radio
Host/Producer, "Metro Connection" | tel 202 486 1394 | metroconnection.org | @wamumetro

0 comments:

Post a Comment