Monday 20 February 2017

[Unicum] elado butorok

Kedves Unicum tagok.
Eladasra kinalunk egy par butordarabot, ami mar nem talal az uj dekoracionkhoz. Az alabbi butordarabok Annapolisba vannak. Kerem emailezzenek barmilyen kerdessel.



1.       I have gorgeous dressing table (vanity) for sale that no longer matches the furniture of my choosing. I purchased it at: http://www.designtoscano.com/product/the+queen+anne+dressing+table+and+mirror+-+ae94543.do?sortby=bestSellersAscend&refType=&from=fn

I am asking $350 for it. It has no scratches, dings, and it is solid wood. The mirror is in perfect condition, and the mirrored top can be removed for easy transportation.

  It does not come with a bench. However, I have one that matches it. If you are interested, we can discuss the addition of that at the time of the sale for $50. The vanity is in excellent condition and has always been in the bedroom of my home.
 
2.       I also have a solid wood TV stand and entertainment center. The top glass section can accommodate many wires out the back. It also has 3 built in outlets. It currently has a 46 inch TV on top, which is not for sale. Dimensions of the TV stand are: 56 inches wide, 20.5 inches deep, and 36 inches high. Nothing stored in the entertainment center comes with it. Items are there to give perspective of the size of large drawers. The center has no chips, scratches and everything works in perfect condition. I am asking $275 for it.
 
3.       I also have a three shelf glass and metal TV stand. Dimensions are: 44.5 wide, 18 inches deep, and 21.5 high. The glass is in perfect condition, and there are no chips or scratches on the frame. It has been in my living room since I bought it a year ago. I am asking $50 for it.

Please see attached photos.
Zelma
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment