Tuesday 8 January 2013

[Unicum] Position wanted

My name is Sabine. I am a college-graduate young lady (22 years of age). I will be available as a live-in au pair from March of this year hoping to find a position with a stable, friendly family of toddlers in the Washington, D.C. area (preferably in northern Virginia), where I can help out with in-home tutoring as well. I am bilingual (English and Hungarian), but also speak French, Italian, and a bit of Russian. I am reliable, low-key, patient and hard working.
 
I have solid references; I am a Virginia-born U.S. Citizen who spent the last 10 years in Hungary attending high school and college. I know the northern Virginia and Washington, D.C. metro area quite well and I have a driver's license.
 
 
Please contact me if you are interested in interviewing me. Thank you.
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment