Tuesday 14 August 2012

Re: Lurray

Carrie,

Have you filled the cabin?

Me and my fiancé where thinking of camping but...

Best,
Ian

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 14, 2012, at 1:28 PM, Carrie Weletz <carrieanna1027@gmail.com> wrote:

indeed i am planning on that!! we have rented a cabin in stanley va and it is a beautiful view and has a deck wth grill :)  i will drink lots of wine after i slowly complete the oly tri after little to no training!!! yaay!
 
carrie
 

On Monday, August 13, 2012 5:22:48 PM UTC-4, Angelica Silvero wrote:

Have a blast! I'm doing Irongirl this weekend!
Angelica Silvero


  From: Raimy Kamons [rka...@gmail.com]
  Sent: 08/13/2012 04:34 PM AST
  To: dc...@googlegroups.com
  Subject: Re: Lurray


i'm doing the sprint. anyone want to carpool? driving down sat and drivig back sun?

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 2:47 PM, Ian Mosher <ianm...@me.com> wrote:
I haven't seen any emails.

Is anyone racing Luray?

Best,
Ian Mosher

Sent from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment