Monday 28 March 2016

[Unicum] Fwd: hirdetés szöveg





Powered by Cricket Wireless.




-------- Original message --------
From: Klaudia Fuchs <klaudia896@gmail.com>
Date: 03/28/2016 12:54 (GMT-05:00)
To: magyarul@gmail.com
Subject: hirdetés szöveg


Kedvves Listatagok,
kerlek benneteket, segitsetek, ha tudtok Klaudianak uj csaladot talalni.

Let me help you with your kids!

 

Hello, I'm Klaudia, a Hungarian girl living in the US and working legally (with a J1 Visa which expires March 2017 and there is an option to extend it until March 2018) as an Au Pair through the Au Pair in America Agency. I studied Psychology, and have many years of experience in childcare. Besides Hungarian I'm fluent in English, German and Portuguese. I can drive safely and I've had my driving licence for more than 8 years. If you need my help please do not hesitate to contact me.

Email: klaudia896@gmail.com

Phone: 561 633 26 26

Skype: f_klaudia

0 comments:

Post a Comment