Wednesday 20 October 2021

GALVANIZE: Event Assistants Needed - SAT, 10/30/21

Hello Everyone!

I hope this email finds you safe and well. I am currently seeking THREE event assistants for Saturday, 10/30 for an outdoor Halloween event in Navy Yard in DC.

I need help getting decor set up for a pop-up event that begins at 8pm and ends at 11pm. I need some speedy folk who are able to follow a floor plan and instructions.

Assistance is needed between 5pm-12am and pay is $20 per hour.

If interested and available and fully vaccinated, please let me know ASAP.

Thank you!
Edward

------

// Proudly celebrating our 16th Anniversary in 2021! //

Due to the volume of emails we receive daily, please expect a response within 24-72 hours. Thank you for your patience!


Edward Daniels, Director | Scorpio Entertainment | @ScorpioDJs

 

Tues-Friday, 10am-5pm | 202-536-4495

 

------

0 comments:

Post a Comment