Monday 7 January 2013

[Unicum] collecting unwanted household items, used furniture for a single mom who is relocating from the west coast to the east



Hello everybody!

Happy new year to all of you.   I would like to help settle down a young lady, who is a single mom and refugee, moving from the west coast to the east to reunite with her family.

I'm big on helping and offered some of my kitchen items and small appliances, used furniture, an area rug, hair drier, iron, etc. (things I was trying to sell on Craigslist and yard sales).

Her daughter is 6 years old and will need bedroom furniture as well.

If you have things to give away, please join me for a good deed.

They are arriving in 12 days and will live in Burtonsville. 

Thank you very much.

Szilvia Mongelos
301-250-8922

0 comments:

Post a Comment