Monday 24 July 2023

[Unicum] Advice

Hello friends.

 

This is my first post as I am hoping I can get some information on Hungarian activities and events in the Baltimore area?

 

I used to live in DC area and having moved here for work reasons about 15 years ago, I gradually lost touch as traffic and driving became more challenging. I also lost touch with some circles because of them relocating or passing away.

 

I still make the drive to DC on an occasional basis and also at Kossuth House – but would like to know more about Hungarians in Baltimore and reconnect with those of my heritage?

 

Also, I would appreciate some advice as to what are the best resources (in addition to this listserve) to keep current on DC activities should I venture down?

 

While my parents were 1956 refugees (my dad was a Freedom Fighter) and still speak the language, my writing ability is almost non-existent form growing up here – and is why I am writing now in English.

 

Koszonom szepen,

Andras

 

Andrew T. Der, C. E. P.

Principal

Andrew T, Der & Associates, LLC, Environmental Consulting

 

Phone: 410 491 2808

Email: AndrewTDer@comcast.net

 

Address: 1000 Fell Street, #428, Baltimore, MD 21231

 

Media: LinkedIn; DevEx; SlideShare

 

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This transmission (including any attachments) contains information which is confidential or may be subject to work product or other privilege, and is intended solely for the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any interception, copying, distribution, disclosure or use of this transmission or any information contained in it is strictly prohibited, and may be subject to criminal and civil penalties. If you have received this transmission in error, please call 410-491-2808 immediately, delete this transmission from all forms of electronic or other storage, and destroy all hard copies. Thank you.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment