Thursday 13 February 2020

GALVANIZE: New Associate Artistic Director at Studio Theatre


Greetings, Beautiful Theatricals! Take a look at the following message below:

(If you can't make it 2/24, forward your headshot/rez to Reg Douglas at rdouglas@studiotheatre.org)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is Reg Douglas, the new Associate Artistic Director of Studio Theatre. I am so thrilled to be working with this dynamic team and becoming a part of this rich theater community. Engaging with the local arts community is a personal and professional passion of mine and will be a core tenet of my tenure here at Studio. To that end, I would love to meet YOU!

We are holding a "Meet Reg Open House" on Monday, February 24th from 9:30 AM – 12:00 PM. Stop by Studio for a cup of coffee and a snack and let's begin putting faces with names. This morning of handshakes and hellos is also a great time to drop off updated headshots and resumés, show me your portfolios, share info about your work, and let me know what excites you about DC. I am all ears and open heart!

I cannot wait to meet the many talented folks that call this city home. Please spread the word!

I hope to see you there!
Reg

REGINALD DOUGLAS | ASSOCIATE ARTISTIC DIRECTOR
PRONOUNS: HE/HIM/HIS What is this?
STUDIO THEATRE
1501 14th Street NW
Washington, DC 20005

0 comments:

Post a Comment