Tuesday 4 February 2020

GALVANIZE: Audition Notice for AA Male Role

Hey Galvanize Family!

Forwarding an audition notice for a new play called "Radiator".  I do not know the individual from this email. So please reply to the information below.

Live easy,

Wilma Lynn Horton


From: Craig Houk <houk1969@gmail.com>
Subject: Sourcing Actors for Original Play 

Good morning,

 I am producing and directing an original play in the Fall of this year. I am looking for a Male Actor, African American, Age 40 – 50 to play the role of André Cooper. The play is titled RADIATOR. There is a $500 stipend. Rehearsals will run late Aug through late Sep. The production will run the entire month of October. More details can be found here: https://www.craighouk.com/radiator.html  

Warmest regards,
 
Craig Houk
617-515-1838


     
 

Currently focusing on my writing. Check out what I'm working on here



0 comments:

Post a Comment