Sunday 6 January 2019

RE: [Unicum] Spring Semester of the Hungarian Language Program at the Kossuth Foundation

Dear Unicum members,

 

I am seeking a house cleaner to come to my Northwest home every week on Saturday mornings for four to five hours to help with housekeeping.  I speak Hungarian, so no English is required.  I will be seeking references.  If you know someone who may be interested, please have her call me at (202) 882-7820 or write to michele_zador@yahoo.com.

 

Thank you in advance for your assistance,

Michele

 

Kedves Unicum tagjai,

 

Egy háztisztítót keresek, hogy minden héten szombat reggel 4 a 5 óráig jöjjenek az Washington Northwest otthonomba, hogy segítsek a takarításban. Beszélek magyarul. Hivatkozásokat keresek. Ha ismersz valakit, aki érdekel, kérem, hívjon fel a (202) 882-7820 vagy írj a michele_zador@yahoo.com.

 

Előre köszönöm a segítségét,

Michele

0 comments:

Post a Comment