Tuesday 31 July 2012

[SCOW] Re: Crew

 
Hi Murat,
 
Do you still need crew? I've sailed a cruiser in a DISC race a few weeks back, and skippered just a few Scot races. Let me know,
 
Thanks
 
Caleb Royer
209-496-6480
 
 

On Tuesday, July 31, 2012 12:48:36 PM UTC-4, me4...@aol.com wrote:
Hi All
I need a helping hand for disc race tonight. It would help if you have some racing experience.
Please reply to my email. Thanks

Murat Erol
ON THE EDGE
S2 6.9

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the General
mailing list for the Sailing Club of Washington, DC (also known as the
Google Groups "SCOW All" group).
To post to this group, send email to <scow-all@googlegroups.com>
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
<scow-all+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com>
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/scow-all

0 comments:

Post a Comment