Sunday 16 January 2022

[Unicum]


Dear unicummembers,
I'm sorry to bother you, but I have no one to turn to for information.  This is due to the Capital gains tax that must be paid from the sale of an apartment in Hungary.  I sold my apartment in 2021. I got it in the property in 1992 as a result of the exchange of a state apartment for a private one.  I need to know the value of this private apartment in 1992.    How can I get this information. I would be eternally grateful for any useful information.

Thank you very much,

Lada Rossmeissl 

--
Feliratkozas emailen unicum+subscribe@googlegroups.com
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/unicumdc/
---
Azért kapta ezt az üzenetet, mert feliratkozott a Google Csoportok „Unicum" csoportjára.
Az erről a csoportról és az ahhoz kapcsolódó e-mailekről való leiratkozáshoz küldjön egy e-amailt a(z) unicum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com címre.
Ha szeretné megtekinteni ezt a beszélgetést az interneten, látogasson el ide: https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/unicum/CADeSkK%3Dn0Afz20v8u6%2BZWfSt_S7s-kntG5roQUN2TZLMD6FgEw%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment