Friday 18 October 2019

[Unicum] Looking for Hungarian speaking lady

To stay with my 86 years old mother in my home.
I live in Front Royal VA, 40 minutes from the capital beltway.
My mother is 86 years old, totally takes care of herself. The Hungarian speaking lady's ONLY duty would be to stay with her for 9 days, from December 3-12 in our nice comfortable home.
If you want to spend 9 days in our home, speaking Hungarian with a well read and chatty 86 years old lady, for a nice pay before Christmas, please let me know:

Csilla Reilly Kovari
703-477-7094

Sent from my iPhone

--
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/unicumdc/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Unicum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to unicum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/unicum/2C0D4FA9-D4F4-4AA5-BA6D-88EBD4B42448%40icloud.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment