Friday 5 August 2022

[Unicum] Re FOUND sheet music to Blue Are The Banks.

Thank you, koszenom, and I now have the youtube link to this sad yet inutterably beautiful composition,  Kek Nefelejcs, by Lojas Serly.

I hesitate to provide the link, because it's sadness reflects things going on still, today, in this world.  But this is a Hungarian masterpiece, so email reply if you would like this youtube link.

Mary
Bethesda MD

Peace.

Sincerely yours,
 
Mary Knight


On Thursday, August 4, 2022 at 01:56:07 PM EDT, mary knight <purrna2go@yahoo.com> wrote:


My Nagyapu loved this song, Blue Are The Banks.  I had the piano sheet music at one time, but have lost it.  It had the lyrics in Hungarian.  If you know this piece, or know where I could find the music online or hard copy or your printer copy, I would so appreciate being able to play it once again. 

Kosonem,

Mary Knight
Bethesda Md. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment