Tuesday 6 August 2013

[Unicum] Luxury Single Family House for Rent in Cabin John, MD 20818

Perfect for Diplomats or Working Professionals/Couples

I'm renting a basement in a luxury single family house in Cabin John, MD. My landlord is moving out from this house to a smaller one in DC so she is planning on renting out the upper section (2 levels) for $3,800 and I would like to stay in the basement for a separate rent (but I will contribute to your utilities).  I have everything I need downstairs, including my own washer and dryer so I don't go upstairs; we could even lock the basement door. 


The house is pretty big.  There are 3 bedrooms upstairs; the master bedroom is much larger than the other 2 rooms, has a master bathroom (spa waterfall shower, large marble times, glass door, large tub, custom made hardware).  Big walk-in closets.  The other 2 bedrooms will have to share 1 bathroom.  The house's entry level has a dining room, 2 connecting living rooms (one with a wood burning fireplace), a gourmet kitchen with a breakfast area, state of the art kitchen appliances and granite countertop, large kitchen cabinets to the ceiling. There is a powder room next to the kitchen and a laundry room leading to the garage.  Large windows, plenty of sunlight.  Lots of storage space (also there is an insulated attic). 


The house has a built-in 2 car garage, fenced backyard with a Jacuzzi tub, covered deck, covered porch and side garden as well.  Our street is a quiet cul-de-sac.

We are looking for a responsible, respectful and clean family (or working professionals/ couples) who desire to live in a luxury house in a nice neighborhood, close to everything.  Feel free to share the 2 levels and backyard just be respectful to each other, clean up after yourself, take trash out, etc.  Since I live in the basement I can hear any noise from upstairs, please consider my request for well behaving dogs that don't run around inside the house and bark all day all night, other than that I will be ok with dogs; I have one as well downstairs but he won't go upstairs and does not bark either.


The house is off MacArthur Blvd and Seven Locks Road. Downtown Bethesda is 4 miles, DC is 6 miles, Rockville is 7 miles, Tysons Corner/Vienna is just across the Potomac River.  Plenty of parks, biking on MacArthur Blvd, kayaking on the Potomac River.  Glen Echo Park is in walking distance.   The beltway is just about a mile (Exit is 39 and 41, River Road and Clara Barton Parkway/Carderock).


The house will be available from October 1. I will be showing it for the next 3-4 weeks in evening hours. Please e-mail me with further questions and for appointments.


https://plus.google.com/photos/105970778003790787210/albums/5909057658927469185?authkey=CPDZ6piCyOjgtAE



http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/roo/3984537106.html

Thank you very much.

Szilvia Mongelos
301-250-8922

0 comments:

Post a Comment