Friday 25 May 2012

[SCOW] SCOW skipper wanted

I am newcomer to SCOW but not to sailing. I am looking for Skipper who
can show me "the ropes" - how to take a Flying Scott out basically
putting it in the water, go sailing and take it back out for an hour
or two this Saturday, Sunday or Monday. This is in preparation for a
Skipper check out. It will be myself and my wife Rose Anna as crew.
If you are interested please conatct me at 410-937-5556 or by email.

Will furnish cold refreshments afterwards.

Thank you

Fair Winds

Ebbe Hassl
410-937-5556

PS: Gentlemen never sail to windward!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the General
mailing list for the Sailing Club of Washington, DC (also known as the
Google Groups "SCOW All" group).
To post to this group, send email to <scow-all@googlegroups.com>
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
<scow-all+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com>
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/scow-all

0 comments:

Post a Comment