Thursday 19 April 2012

RE: Saturday, April 21st ride at Riley's Lock & Happy Hour in Capitol Hill?

Raimy I am in the same situation and definitely need to get back on my bike in the next few days.  I won't be able to make it this Saturday but hopefully one weekend in May before TNT starts up again.

 
- Lindsay Zehner
 

 

From: rkamons@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 11:23:36 -0400
Subject: Re: Saturday, April 21st ride at Riley's Lock & Happy Hour in Capitol Hill?
To: dct3@googlegroups.com

if anyone wants to do a shorter, slower ride in rock creek, let me know. (i'm still getting back into biking shape.)
 
thanks!

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 10:59 AM, Jesse Kieffer <jesse.kieffer@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm up for the ride rain or shine.
Jesse
On Apr 17, 2012 11:54 PM, "Judah dal Cais" <dalcais@mac.com> wrote:
There is a chance of showers this Saturday.  If the rains hold, I plan
to ride from Riley's Lock at 8am.  Hoping to get in a 2 hr ride?  Let
me know if anyone would like to join me?

Also, be on the lookout for Carrie's email for an upcoming Friday HH
in Capitol Hill.  At the HH, I hopefully will have some good news with
sponsorship and a near final logo?!

Cheers!
Judah

0 comments:

Post a Comment