Tuesday 18 November 2014

[Unicum] Hungarian Language Teachers Corrcetion

Sorry, but I misspelled the email contact for the Hungarian Language Teacher ad.   Below is the correct one:

frook.megan@washlangctr.com

 

Also the letter she sent.

 

Dear Ms. Basa,

 

My name is Megan Frook and I'm contacting you based on your board position with the American Hungarian Educators Association.  As you may or may not be aware, the US State Department's foreign language school is in need of Hungarian language instructors this fall and winter, and I work at a language contracting company (Washinton Language Center) which provides language instructor applicants to the Hungarian language department at that school.  I have had some contact with Hungarian speakers and educators, but I thought I might be able to better reach experienced educators through your organization.  I would love to speak with you by phone or hear your thoughts on reaching out to Hungarian language educators in the DC area should you be willing to be in touch with me further.

Just for some information on these positions - The available teaching positions are full-time and project based. Actual dates vary and pay is determined based on experience. It is not an incredibly lucrative position, but it is an opportunity to work in a prestigious institution with motivated students, and in a very diverse and exciting environment.

 

Thank you for your time and I hope very much to hear your input on reaching out to and connecting with Hungarian language educators. Feel free to contact me by email or phone at frook.megan@washlangctr.com and (703) 869-1298 respectively.

 

Best regards,

 

Megan Frook

Recruiter - Hungarian and Mandarin Chinese languages

Washington Language Center LLC

D: (703) 869-1298

frook.megan@washlangctr.com 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment