Sunday 24 August 2014

[Unicum] sitter/nanny

I am a mother of three adult children and also a grandmother of a 2,5 year old. I have over 35 years of experience raising and nurturing kids.I am from central Europe and recently moved to the United States to be with my oldest son and my granddaughter.I am a warmhearted , trustworthy
 ​
person with a lot of passion for arts.In my free time I enjoy painting and 
​working 
on clay sculptures. I am
 ​
seeking a part
​-
time position as a nanny/baby sitter. I have my own car and 
driver 's
 ​
license, I am also  
an 
excellent cook if you need.I am not new to the English language, but I am a bit rusty since I have not used it in 20 years. I can write better 
​ ​
than I can speak. 

Én egy magyar anyuka vagyok 3 felnőtt gyerekkel és egy 2,5 éves unokával.Gyerek- gondozásban , -ápolásban -nevelésben 35 éves tapasztalattal birok.
Melegszivű, megbizható  joviális ember vagyok, művészi (és kézműves)  múlttal. Nem régen jöttem az USA-ba, ezért az angolom kissé szegényes,de azért elboldogulok.
Saját autóm van és jogositványom.Babysitter vagy nanny állást keresek rész-időben.
Mivel édesanyámat, (aki demenciában szenvedett ) évekig ápoltam, ezért idős-gondozásban is van némi tapasztalatom. Idős nénire ,bácsira is szivesen vigyázok rész munkaidőben.
Kiváló szakács vagyok, ha egy családnak a gondozás mellett arra lenne szüksége.
Az előző alkalommal lemaradt, hogy Centerville-ben lakom. Kb 20 mérföldes körzetben vállalom az utazást.

Telefonszámom : 5713069304

--
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3808958
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Unicum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to unicum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to unicum@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/unicum.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment